Gohighlevel is an online marketing platform and customer relationship management described as an “all-in-one” solution that provides marketers with all the tools required to create and run successful marketing campaigns.
In addition, from the “all-in-one dashboard” this marketing software offers, you can gather and nurture leads and manage client relationships.
However, Gohighlevel is subscription-based and thus will require a user to select a pricing plan aligned with the business needs.
In most cases, small businesses will have access to millions of options via which they can choose to fulfill their online marketing campaigns, and I can tell you this is overwhelming.
In my case, most of the marketing tools I used increased my operational costs, making it hard to build a profitable online business.
Only then did I learn of alternatives to Gohighlevel that I reduced my monthly costs, the number of applications I needed and my onboarding time, as I generated more leads.
In this article, I will review the best Gohighlevel alternatives you can consider to build a profitable online business.
Gohighlevel offers a 14-day free plan to help you test its various capabilities: Other piecing plans include;
What are the Best Gohighlevel Alternatives?
Systeme.io was founded by Aurelian Amacker in 2018 and is currently trusted by over 300,000 entrepreneurs as a leading marketing automation tool.
The reason behind the development of systeme.io was that Amacker realized countless small businesses were collapsing even before they could find their feet.
With systeme.io, the probability of success was thus increased for even the smallest of businesses.
The tool allows entrepreneurs to set up a business per their needs, from creating landing pages, sales funnels, and websites to managing membership sites and email marketing.
The main goal of systeme.io is to ensure that one can successfully run a business that cannot only meet the customer’s needs but also the entrepreneurs’ needs.
Therefore, if you seek to turn potential clients into loyal ones, systeme.io is your best alternative.
Moreover, if you desire to scale up an already well-performing business, consider using systeme.io.
However, having used systeme.io, I can tell you that if you are looking for an agency option or white-label feature, systeme.io does not offer it.
Instead, you can use other great options on a free plan, such as webinar tools and online course platforms.
Features and Pros:
- Sales Funnels- You can create a sales funnel using systeme.io’s builder, offering you an intuitive editor.
- Website builder- Using the drag-and-drop editor tools, systeme.io lets you set up a website in under 10 minutes.
- Email marketing – This feature supports various email marketing campaigns by distributing customized emails that will lead to more email subscribers.
- Online courses– You can create a membership site that will help you sell and host your courses online.
- Evergreen webinars- The tools will help you grow the audiences, thus allowing you to generate leads.
- Affiliate management tool- Systeme.io allows you to expand any affiliate program, leading to additional income.
- Systeme.io does not offer SMS marketing, white-label feature, or all-in-one SMS communication.
Any person involved in online marketing must have interacted with GetResponse at one point.
The marketing platform tool was founded by Siom Grabowski in 1998 and is used in over 180 countries. More than 350,000 business owners use the tool.
In addition, many brands trust this marketing platform, including Ikea and Stripe.
The initial development of the tool was mainly to support email marketing automation, though with time, more features such as sales funnels have been added as client needs continued to change.
GetResponse provides you with an initial free plan whereby you can cancel anytime.
Additionally, no credit card is required during sign-up.
However, with the free plan, one will have limited access to features, thus requiring you to select a suitable paid option.
As a user, you can upgrade to a much higher plan anytime you wish.
Operating the GetResponse software will require you to have installed the latest version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome web browsers.
Features and Pros:
- Conversion funnel feature– Even without a background in coding, this feature allows you to create pages to collect your payments visually, sales funnels, and landing pages to generate leads.
- Sales Funnels- You can access over 100 professionally designed and high-converting sales funnel templates
- Webinars. This feature allows you to organize online conferences for various participants.
- eCommerce store builder. This feature lets you link your store, set up a sales funnel, create a product library, integrate payment, and even start selling your physical products.
- Payment integration- You can securely collect your payments after selling services or products with payment gateways such as Square, PayPal, Stripe, PayU, and Blue Snap.
- Customer support- You can access the customer service team 24/7 via email or live chat.
- You cannot start any paid plans for free; one can only test them by starting with the free plan.
I would describe ClickFunnels as among the best Gohighlevel alternatives from my experience.
This is because thousands of business owners use it, and it offers access to robust funnel-building software.
If you need high-converting sales funnel pages and lack coding or programming knowledge, ClickFunnels should be at the top of your list.
The software will help in generating simple sales funnels that do not just gather new client information quickly but also help generate leads.
Currently, there is an upgrade to ClickFunnels version 2.0 released by the software’s team, and it provides you with access to excellent and expert capabilities and features.
The software’s leader, Russel Brunson, has ensured all clients using ClickFunnels can access countless learning materials.
He has even produced his learning resource, One Funnel Away Challenge, aimed at helping business owners in their journey toward starting profitable online businesses.
Features and Pros:
- Top-notch support- You can join the ClickFunnels Academy and access thousands of live training programs and tutorials to help you master how to use the software in supporting a profitable online business.
- Online courses: Use this feature to design and sell online courses and create more leads for your business.
- Membership site- Earn recurring revenue from your customers through creating and managing membership sites.
- Shopping cart- You do not have to add more eCommerce platforms to your online store but rather use this feature in creating an online store inside ClickFunnels.
- Sales funnel builder- Converting more leads into clients is made easier by ClickFunnels sales funnel builder, which helps you create high-converting and professionally designed sales funnels.
- Marketing automation feature: You can now sell products and services using your funnels by creating effective automation across all significant sales pipelines in your business.
- Email marketing automation software- nurturing leads is made easier by easily creating email automation, autoresponders newsletter, email drips, and email campaigns.
- The email marketing feature is a bit clunky
If you are looking for one of the best alternatives to Gohighlevel with a white-label feature, Kartra should be your number one option.
Among all the tools I have used and researched, I would rate Kartra as one of the most reliable, easy-to-use, and complete software.
Whether you are a seasoned or inexperienced user, this marketing platform is equally suitable for meeting your needs.
It presents pre-made templates and drag-and-drop interfaces that make its use as simple as possible.
A notable platform component is the Kartra agency feature, which offers only one dashboard to help manage your customer accounts.
This feature is essential as it enables you to earn extra monthly income from your clients by setting prices for all your services.
Therefore, if you are looking for a powerful engine that offers flexibility in creating the most advanced marketing automation campaigns of your dreams, Katra should be at the top of your list.
Features and Pros:
- Video hosting solution- You can sell online courses and generate more income.
- Membership sites – This will allow you to launch online courses and training programs to help increase your monthly income.
- Affiliate management system- If you want to improve your lead generation abilities, this feature allows you to set up an affiliate program to help promote your products and services.
- Schedule booking application- This feature lets clients book one-on-one sessions with you.
- Tracking feature- If you are wondering what is happening in your funnel, the tracking feature allows you to carry out A/B split tests for emails and pages.
- Checkout forms- Use these super customizable checkout forms to add coupon codes; one clicks down sells and upsells, and order bumps.
- The learning curve associated with its advanced marketing automation features is long, and it will take some time to grasp all its functionalities fully.
If there is one of the simplest and easiest-to-use page editors I have ever encountered, I would say it is Landingi.
If you are worried about building the perfect landing page or membership sites and have no coding experience, do not worry; Landingi offers an easy click, edit, and publish option.
Its ease is similar to Canvas, with the only difference being that Landingi is used for building landing pages.
Landingi is an excellent marketing platform, given that its white-label feature allows them to create landing pages for their businesses.
Managing an agency is easier through several options for team roles, audit logs, custom coding, and sub-accounts.
Landingi allows users to integrate several integrations, including Facebook, Call Page, Google Analytics, and many other customer relationship management and sales tools.
Landingi will offer you a 14-day free trial period, after which you can subscribe to paid plans.
Features and Pros:
- Drag and drop builder- Even if you lack the basic coding and programming skills, you can make the best out of Landingi by simply picking an element and dragging it to a location you see fit on your landing pages.
- Landing page templates- Easily access more than 150 landing page templates to enable you to start attracting customers faster.
- Integration options- Landingi can easily integrate with any platform, including payment gateways, analytics tools, and other CRM platforms.
- Landing pages builder- You can attract potential clients by building countless landing pages and presenting various services, products, and special offers.
- Free icons and images– There is no need to start searching for images and icons to use on your landing pages over the internet, as you can freely access them in the image library.
- WordPress plugin- Landingi offers a dedicated plugin that you can use to add WordPress-based landing pages to any of your WordPress-powered websites.
- Social media management- Captivate your client’s attention by using your landing page as your social media profile’s extension by placing the URL related to your landing page on your social media profiles.
- Anti-spam security feature- If you do not want to attract bot-based and low-quality leads, add a reCAPTCHA feature to your landing pages.
- Landingi does not have multi-step forms; thus, more friction is placed on your post-click landing page.
Whether you are a big or small business and need to improve your customer relations or lead generation by strengthening your marketing campaigns, Builderall is one of the best Gohighlevel alternatives.
The one thing that makes Builderall special is that you will get all the tools you need without downloading or installing any programs because it is a completely can-based platform.
This marketing software will help build value for your company by allowing you to access an ecosystem of connected tools with varied functionalities and support without incurring extra expenses.
Your online business will also not be susceptible to data losses as it offers a backup solution in its cloud storage platform.
You can also build online courses and track student progress, thus increasing student interaction between the student and the teacher.
I used this tool as a seasoned expert to improve my abilities.
However, this does not mean you cannot use the tool as a newcomer, as it provides an easy-to-use interface.
Features and Pros:
- Sales funnel builder- Builderall allows you to create smart and effective sales funnels.
- Chatbot- You can improve your sales and use Messenger, Telegram, Instagram, or even SMS marketing to convert your followers and contacts into leads.
- Easy integrations- The CRM platform easily integrates with other platforms and software, including Monetize, Hotmat, and Mailingboss.
- Email marketing tools – allow you to gather leads and subscribers, create eye-catching newsletters, and set up campaigns that can easily reach your leads.
- Video hosting and maker-You can create or host videos using this feature and share them with customers.
- SEO tool- You can learn how to build, automate, and optimize your online business using the SEO tool, making your digital marketing campaigns easier.
What I like about HubSpot is that if you allow for a one-stop CRM platform that offers effective customer care management, marketing, sales, and content management capabilities, this is the Gohighlevel alternative worth using.
The customer relationships management platform allows you to track and assign your leads, overlook the whole sales process, and record how clients interact with your online business across several channels.
However, despite being among the best tools, it is also the most expensive.
HubSpot was designed in 2006, and this marketing software has been able to cement its place as one of the leading marketing automation tools and CRM.
For any new users who will try to use HubSpot, you might need assistance from another person who used it since it might be challenging.
Nonetheless, HubSpot has put in place strategies aimed at helping startups understand how to navigate through the platform by offering them tailored training programs.
Features and Pros:
- Analytics and report- As an online business owner, determining the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns is important, enabled using the marketing analytics and reports feature.
- Social media management- You can rely on only a single dashboard to manage all your social media channels without switching from one page to another.
- Drag and drop feature- Building beautiful landing pages has been made easier using the drag and drop feature for those who lack programming and coding knowledge.
- Chatbot builder- If you would like to add a chatbot to your pages, you have a free option to ensure that you provide clients with an individualized interaction ability.
- Meeting scheduler- You can easily schedule customer appointments, including organizing meetings.
- HubSpot’s lower plans do not offer A/B testing.
Factors to consider when selecting the right Gohighlevel Alternative
You should analyze various tools by determining their pricing structures and considering the extra costs incurred when needing additional add-ons and subscription plans and if they align with your budget.
Ease of Use
The best Gohighlevel alternatives should be user-friendly and have an easy-to-navigate and intuitive interface.
Ability to Reach ROI
You should carefully assess the benefits and risks of each Gohighlevel alternative.
This can involve calculating the anticipated per-month income and determining which will deliver value and ROI within the shortest time as the business grows.
The 14-day free trial lets you get hands-on experience of how the Gohighlevel alternative works.
A tool that does not offer a trial period might be hard to determine its suitability to your online business needs.
User Reviews and Reputation
Accessing user reviews is easy in the modern digitized world.
Considering the user reviews will help you determine the CRM platform’s reputation and hence know about its reliability and performance.
Integration with other customer relationship management tools and other software is important in improving efficiency and time, which leads to better customer relations.
Features and Functionalities
Comparing the features offered by different tools will ensure you determine which one aligns with your business’s needs, such as sales funnel builder, marketing automation tool, email marketing campaigns feature, landing page templates, membership site, and social media management.
How do I choose the best Gohighlevel alternative for my business?
To select the best Gohighlevel alternative, consider your desired features, specific needs, and budget.
You must focus on a Gohighlevel alternative that will align with your business’s goals.
The selected platform should be one that can also offer you scalability for future growth without always having to change them constantly.
Why would I need a Gohighlevel alternative?
You may need a Gohighlevel alternative for several reasons.
The first is the rapidly changing market dynamics, customer preferences, and evolving technology.
This will force you to align with these changes and prevent your business from shutting down.
Likewise, suppose you want to streamline your customer and marketing management efforts.
In that case, you should consider tools such as HubSpot and ClickFunnels or Systeme.io, which offers a free plan to its users.
Can I use a Gohighlevel alternative free forever?
While some tools might offer you some free plans, most of them will have limitations.
A free plan might be the right option for your business as a startup.
However, as it grows, you must upgrade to paid plans to access more advanced features, better customer support, and increased usage limits.
Nevertheless, Systeme.io can provide you with a free plan forever, with a decent number of features.
Other alternatives, such as Landingi and ClickFunnels, will only give you a 14-day free trial,
Can Gohighlevel alternatives support integration with other software I use?
Of course, software such as GetResponse, Landingi, ClickFunnels, and HubSpot support integrations with other software you might use to support your campaigns.
This will allow you to streamline and enhance your workflow. However, you should check the level of integration supported by each Gohighlevel alternative as it might vary.
Are the Gohighlevel alternatives best only for small businesses?
These tools are suited for both small and big businesses as well.
They will offer your business a scalable and robust solution that can manage the complexity of big businesses.
The advanced features, higher usage limits, and extensive customization features allow them to meet the needs of even big businesses.
There are countless Gohighlevel alternatives, each with unique advantages, features, and disadvantages.
My list consists of top picks, but that does not mean you should be limited to them.
However, I would say the best Gohighlevel alternative software is ClickFunnels.
A Gohighlevel alternative such as System.io provides a free option and can be a good platform for launching your online business.
Marketing is complex, and keeping up with the ever-changing customer needs and business environment might be challenging.
Despite the differences associated with various tools, they all share one thing: they help you remain organized and keep track of all activities related to your online marketing campaigns.