As a digital publisher, you want to monetize your content on the best ad network. As easy as it seems, not all sites can monetize your content.
Ad networks have different requirements, and you may get frustrated when you realize that your favorite ad network declined your application.
By favorite, I mean the one that could scale your earnings to an unimagined level.
AdThrive is the Harvard of digital marketing, and every digital publisher would like to monetize their content on this site.
But its requirements for qualification are considerably high.
As a determined digital publisher, your best choice should be to check for alternatives.
In this article, I outline the best AdThrive alternatives, allowing you to choose the one that fits your site’s qualifications.
As a blogger or digital publisher, you want to reap the most from your ads.
If your site has qualified to be monetized in AdThrive, you should wait no further to send your application.
AdThrive provides you with the best ad management services, allowing you to maximize your earnings.
- With AdThrive, your site should have an impressive track record. Your minimum traffic should be 100,000 page views per month.
- Most of your traffic should come from the US, the UK, Canada, or New Zealand.
- AdThrive requires your site to have engaging and unique content that attracts readers.
- After going through AdThrive’s features, you realize why it is such a desirable site. AdThrive provides a reader-friendly ad layout that is pleasing to your reader.
- What is amazing about this site is that it allows you to focus on content creation as it generates an income for you. By negotiating deals for you, it guarantees you an increase in revenue.
- You can trust its operations since it is a Google-certified publishing partner.
- Honestly, having 100k page views per month on your site is no small feat. Even if you have the traffic, you can’t guarantee that you will get a spot on the site.
What are the Best AdThrive Alternatives?
We cannot all qualify as members of AdThrive, but there are pretty impressive AdThrive alternatives that give you value for your content.
The list below will help you can choose the best AdThrive alternative.
7 Best AdThrive Alternatives
- Google AdSense
When you join Ezoic, you become an ad management platform that has invested over $12.4M to improve your experience.
Unlike in AdThrive, where you should have 100,000 page views per month, you can monetize your website with less than 10,000 visitors in Ezoic.
By choosing Ezoic, you allow artificial intelligence to improve your ad revenue.
- You can join Ezoic even with less than 10,000 page views per month!
- Ezoic’s RPM ranges between $1 and $20. This is impressive since the site guarantees higher revenue with improved site performance.
- With this AdThrive alternative, you can control where the site places your ads. That’s not all. This ad network shows you each article’s traffic and RPM.
- You would still monetize your website even when you have less than 10,000 visitors per month.
- With Ezoic, you have a chance to enjoy a pretty impressive RPM.
- You earn a commission for inviting a publisher to the ad network.
- You still have to provide high-quality content to improve your earnings with Ezoic.
Mediavine is probably the closest thing you will get to AdThrive.
This ad network promises to provide your audience with the best user experience, and earnings will follow.
With Mediavine, the minimum traffic requirement is 50,000 sessions in the last 30 days. So, small publishers that have achieved this website traffic can benefit from this site.
- Mediavine will display ads for you, but you can control which ads appear on your site.
- You will enjoy immense transparency when you decide to join Mediavine. You can check your page views and sessions by checking Google Analytics.
- The ad network does not accept sites with poor-quality content. Providing informational and high-quality content is a must in Mediavine if you wish to increase your revenue.
- As a publisher with Mediavine, you can get a significantly low minimum payout of $25. The minimum payout could be $200 if you transact through ACH International.
- Mediavine gives you the chance to enjoy higher RPMs than other ad networks. With AdThrive alternative, you get 75% of what advertisers pay. So, you are not worse off with Mediavine than with AdThrive.
- There isn’t much to say against Mediavine. You also need to ensure your site meets Google guidelines for publishers.
Publift is yet another ad network you could choose to monetize your site at.
Here, you meet a team of experts dedicated to quality ad management.
They employ a wise monetization strategy by creating personalized ads for you.
By improving site performance, you are sure to get value for your content.
- Your site should have minimum traffic of 500000 page views per month or a minimum revenue of $2000. But if your site has not met this criterion, Publift could consider your site if you publish high-quality content. Publift employs cutting-edge technology and optimization skills to improve ad management.
- The ad network knows attracting too many ads is not the right monetization strategy. Instead, it employs cutting-edge technology to improve ad placement.
- The ad network has introduced impressive ad formats to improve ad revenue.
- The customized ad strategy improves your revenue.
- You will receive timely payment every month.
- Since Publift is a Google-certified publishing partner, you can trust its services.
- The only disadvantage of using this site is that you must frequently publish high-quality content to qualify as a member.
4. Google AdSense
When you get rejected by other AdThrive alternatives or networks, you could try your luck at Google AdSense.
Google AdSense is already a popular ad network, and you will surely get good value for your hard work on this site.
What you should note after joining AdSense is that you will get paid per click, not per impression.
So, even when Google AdSense allows you to manage ads on your site, you will still need to post quality content to keep your audience engaged.
- There is more to this ad network. This ad network will show relevant ads on your site, depending on your site’s content.
- Google AdSense gives you some control over the ads appearing on your site. For instance, if you don’t like some ads, you could block them.
- Google AdSense also allows you to manage ad placement on your site. With AdSense, you can even choose which ad types fit your site.
- Traffic requirements can easily disqualify your application to AdThrive, but not in Google AdSense. At Google AdSense, your site does not need a certain number of monthly page views to become a member of the AdSense network!
- Google AdSense screen ads to make sure only high-quality and relevant ads appear.
- You can choose the best ads for your site.
- The only significant disadvantage of using Google AdSense is that you should keep your audience engaged by posting quality content to earn.
You could try Infolinks if you have not met AdThrive’s requirements. Infolinks is a contextual ad network, although it also offers other ad formats.
- Infolinks doesn’t have minimum traffic requirements.
- Its RPM is about $2 for 1,000 visits but could rise to $5. Although it is not a very eye-catching amount, you could increase your earnings by combining Infolinks with other ad networks.
- The minimum payout for Infolinks is $50.
- Like Media.net, you don’t need to build traffic to qualify as an Infolinks member.
- Infolinks uses keywords to ensure the ads on your site reach readers interested in your message.
- It has a significantly low RPM, but you can improve it by using other advertising networks. You could try combining it with AdSense.
If your site does not meet the requirements set by AdThrive, you could try Monumetric.
Your site only needs to have at least 10,000 visits each month. Considering that this site keeps improving constantly, you will reap the benefits of the site’s innovativeness.
- Your site only needs you to have 10000 pageviews per month. It’s worth noting that Monumetric requires you to pay $99 to set you up if you have less than 80000 visits per month.
- Monumetric has four monetization programs:
- Propel: 10000-80000 pageviews per month.
- Ascend: 80000-500000 pageviews per month.
- Stratos: 500000-10M pageviews per month.
- Apollo: More than 10M pageviews per month.
- Monumetric displays different types of ads, including video ads and display ads.
- The minimum monthly pageviews Monumetric requires you to have is smaller than other advising networks.
- Its RPM ($10-$15) is higher than other AdThrive alternatives, such as Media.net and Infolinks.
- You must pay a $99 set-up fee if you have less than 80000 views.
Media.net is among the best ad networks out there. Different ad networks have different properties.
With Media.net, you become a member of a contextual ads network. If you would like to experience effective ad optimization, try Media.net.
This site will improve the demand for your ad inventory through its collaboration with Performance Networks, AMPs, and Vertical Networks.
- By using native ads, this ad network ensures the ads appearing on your site blend in with the content you provide.
- Media.net also uses contextual ads. With contextual ads, the ad network filters the reader’s intent, allowing the network to provide finely targeted ads and higher revenue.
- The minimum payout for Media.net is $100.
- Media.net’s traffic requirements allow even small publishers to monetize their sites. It does not have minimum traffic requirements to begin earning from the site. This qualifies it as one of the best AdThrive alternatives. The only requirement is for your site to get lots of traffic. Your content should also be high quality.
- The RPM of $5 per 1000 page views is a good starting point for a young publisher.
- Like in AdThrive, your site’s traffic should mainly come from the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK.
Why Look for AdThrive Alternatives
We can all agree that AdThrive is the best ad network around. We can also agree that AdThrive’s requirements are pretty high.
Having 100,000 page views per month is not a small feat.
You cannot even consider advertising on this site if you are a new publisher.
You want a site you can grow with, but AdThrive considers you when you are already established.
Even when your site qualifies for monetization in AdThrive, it would still turn you down. In such a situation, you should not quit. You just have to look for an alternative.
Factors to Consider when choosing AdThrive alternatives
- Minimum Traffic Requirements: You want to apply for a site you qualify for. If you are just starting, you could go for AdSense and Infolinks. These sites do not give minimum traffic requirements.
- RPM: Choose to monetize your content on a site that gives you a desirable RPM.
- Control over ad Placement: We don’t have the same preferences. So, if you want to control the type of ads appearing on your site, go for ad networks that give you this control.
- Minimum Payout: Considering minimum payout is important when choosing an ad network, but this choice rests on you.
- You could get an ad network with a low minimum payout, such as $25 in Mediavine or $50 in Infolinks.
Best AdThrive Alternatives: Final Thoughts
This list gives you a ton of alternatives to choose from if your website cannot qualify to be monetized on AdThrive.
If you are a beginner, you have Google AdSense, Infolinks, and Media.net, which do not require certain traffic requirements.
If your site attracts more visitors, you could apply for ad networks with higher traffic requirements, such as Ezoic and Monumetric.
As you work with these ad networks, you will realize the benefits and downsides of your current network, and you could decide to stay or choose another.
However, you must provide quality, engaging, and informational content to improve your earnings in your chosen network.